Just so you know, you can embed most images from Getty Images in a blog or facebook or twitter.
- Go to Gettyimages.com
- below the image there is an embed tag – looks like this – </>
- click it
- copy the image in the iframe code.
- paste it in your blog.
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - APRIL 06: The Hawks celebrate as they come from the ground after winning the round one AFL match between the Hawthorn Hawks and the Geelong Cats at Melbourne Cricket Ground on April 6, 2015 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Quinn Rooney/Getty Images)
And it starts.
Round 1 – Hawthorn wins!
So when you spin a top its spin is reduced by friction. Friction on the point where it touches the surface and friction from the air it spins within. So what happens when you remove the air friction of the equation…
For the gear head that he is.
Makes me believe in the future of our kids and the world.
- The fielder catches the ball inbounds.
- Finds himself off balance and about to step over the boundary (which would result in six runs)
- Tosses the ball up in the air to himself (keeping it inbounds).
- THEN steps out.
- THEN hops back inbounds.
- Re-catches the ball inbounds.
What do you think?